December 6th Update:
San Francisco has issued updated timelines for San Francisco's latest "Shelter In Place" order -- please see this LINK for a timeline from SF.org
As of 12/6/20, property touring of properties continues as follows:
- No Open Houses
- No Broker Tours
- Residential viewings must only occur virtually
- If a virtual viewing is not feasible, by appointment with no more than one agent and two visitors from the same household.
- In-person visits are allowed when owner-occupied, but the occupant must vacate the property.
- All in-person appointments must adhere to safety protocols of wearing a face mask and 6' physical distancing.
- All entrants must confirm via their agent that all available virtual documents have been reviewed, such as disclosures, videos, 3D tours, and photos.
- Each entrant must provide a PEAD-V form prior to appointment (located on our listing pages)
- Each property shall be posted with the Property Rules of Entry, a copy can be reviewed at this LINK.
As a measure of adherence to the guidelines and safety protocols, all potential guests must be represented by a licensed real estate agent to gain entry to a listing exclusively offered by Kevin Wakelin. If a prospective buyer does not have an agent, we can refer them to a qualified local licensed agent.