2397 Diamond St San Francisco
Listed at $3,750,000
Square Feet: 3,119
Lot Size: 2,302
Diamond Gem | Modern Zen
High-design contemporary home built in 2014 in coveted Glen Park. Designed for entertaining with an open-plan living, dining and kitchen that expands the entire footprint of the house. The reverse floor plan with the living areas on the top level maximize the views from an expansive and private front deck with an outdoor fireplace. Gourmet chef's kitchen with Thermador stove, dishwasher & drawer microwave and stunning Gaggenau wine cabinet features the perfect alfresco dining terrace overlooking the patio below. With over 3,000-sqft of living space on three levels and all 4 bedrooms on the same floor, plus 4.5 baths, a Media room on the lower level and a Dumbwaiter serving all floors, this home has been designed for ease and convenience. SONOS Sound System, Nest thermostats and EV charging station all included. Owned solar panels by Tesla. Walking distance to Walter Haas & Glen Canyon Parks, shops, restaurants, BART and Tech buses. Easy access to Hwy 280. Green Rating Home of 100 pts.
- Built in 2014
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- 2 car parking
- 3 levels
- Media Room
- Laundry Room
- Front view terrace
- Rear dining terrace
- Lower play patio
- 3,119 square feet (per graphic artist)
- Reverse floor plan
- Feature staircase in wood and glass
- Full-floor open plan kitchen, living and dining
- All 4 bedrooms on the same level
- Main bedroom with fireplace, walk-through closet and Spa bathroom
- Radiant programmable in-floor heating in full bathrooms
- Automated Hunter Douglas window treatments
- High ceilings
- Oversized Skylights
- Doubled glazed windows throughout
- Media room with wet bar and wine fridge
- Front view terrace with fire pit
- Rear dining terrace with BBQ
- Exterior terrace speakers
- Luxury finishes and hardware
- Custom kitchen cabinetry
- Thermador appliances
- Gaggenau wine fridge
- Quartz counters
- Built-in Kitchen dining table
- Dumbwaiter serving all floors
- Sonic Gigabit Fiber connection
- Sonos sound system throughout
- Apple TV in kitchen and media room
- Built-in TV in main bedroom
- Nest thermostats on each level
- Nest front door & garage outdoor cameras
- Nest smoke detectors - Main bedroom & upstairs
- Aiphone panels on each floor with doorbell on-screen camera feeds
- Bay Alarm security system
- EV car charging - NEMA 14-50R outlet, 125/250V & 50A
- Full-size washer and dryer included
- Side-by-side garage parking
- Interior access to garage
- Custom storage cabinets in garage
- Landscaping irrigation controller
- Navien tankless water heater
- Tesla solar panels
- Green Rates 100 points
Tucked away from much of the city's hustle and bustle by sprawling Glen Canyon Park, the Glen Park neighborhood has the feel of a small, inclusive village. Conveniently served by a BART station and easy 1-280 freeway access, residents can find themselves downtown or headed to the South Bay in no time. Just south of Noe Valley, Glen Park offers much of the same small-town feeling at more affordable prices. The area is quite popular with families who want to enjoy city living in a more peaceful corner of San Francisco. Known as "the Village," the neighborhood's commercial strip is centered at the intersection of Diamond and Chenery streets near the Glen Park BART station. Here you'll find charming mom-and-pop shops, a number of trendy restaurants and old-fashioned cafes and more! Glen Park offers a variety of housing types, from single-family homes to multi-unit buildings. A wide variety of architectural types can be found here as well. "Lovely Laidley" Street offers a mini-tour of the neighborhood's architectural spectrum. Many homes in the neighborhood also boast incredible views. The neighborhood is ideal for those who find enjoying the outdoors an absolute must. Glen Canyon Park occupies nearly 70 acres and offers miles of hiking trails. Walter Haas Park sits atop the hill and could definitely compete for the title of best bay views from a swing set.
Weekend Open Houses:
- Sat, Aug 7th -- 11am to 1pm
- Sun, Aug 8th -- 11am to 1pm
- Private Appointments are available to agents and their clients.
- Please contact your real estate agent, or if not represented, please contact the Listing Agent.
- Please contact André Farris at email@example.com or 415.810.5711 for any appointment scheduling requests.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for link to DP.
- Please submit any offers to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All offers must be accompanied with proof of funds and a pre-approval letter.
- Disclosure Package coversheet to be signed and included with any offers.
- Sellers reserve the right to accept or reject any offer.
Escrow Pre-opened with: