3535 Wawona St #336 SF
Listed at: $1,151,000
Parkside Pleaser | Pacific Poser
Square Feet: 1,032
A new collection of coastal-modern homes where San Francisco meets the Pacific. Welcome to an adventurous address in one of the city's most charming neighborhoods. A place where you can escape, connect and explore. The Westerly features a mix of indoor and outdoor spaces that offer places to relax, socialize, work and take in beautiful sunsets. The building also features 22,000 square feet of on-site retail space that will be curated with the likes of a boutique grocer, organic café and fitness studio - creating a vibrant new hub for the neighborhood.
The modern coastal home. Styled interiors filled with space, light and views.
- Owner’s lounge and co-work space with social seating, gathering spaces, work stations and communal tables
- Sunset Club lounge with private event space
- 3rd and 4th floor view terraces with outdoor seating
- Ocean view patio with outdoor seating and fire pit
- On-site retail spaces designed for a market and restaurant
- Lobby and guest reception area
- Community herb gardens
- Dog wash station
- Underground parking in addition to ample street parking
- Indoor bike parking
- Great access to Muni, bike lanes, freeways, downtown and Silicon Valley
- High-ranked public schools just blocks away
This incredible setting puts you just one block from the beach and gives you unmatched access to nature and outdoor activities. At the same time, it's a charming neighborhood full of boutiques, cafés, restaurants and local gathering spots. Altogether, it's one of San Francisco's most charming, unique and livable neighborhoods. Ocean Beach neighborhood also has some of the city's best schools just down the street. Including one of the nation's top acclaimed high schools, Lowell HS, who is known for both their students' academic and athletic achievements. The area is filled with diverse learning elementary and middle schools - including Chinese Immersion, Arts and Higher Learning Preparatory.