3716 23rd Street San Francisco
Listed at: $999,000
Noe Knockout | Valley Victorain
1,290 Sq. Ft.
NOE KNOCKOUT | VALLEY VICTORIAN
Nestled in the highly desirable neighborhood of Noe Valley, this exquisite home is located on a tranquil, tree-lined residential street. Beautifully configured, this large 2-bed/2-bath Victorian residence was just fully renovated in 2017. Offering luxury specifications and an open-plan layout, the home features architectural details throughout. With its south facing facades, inviting outdoor spaces, convenient parking and an abundance of storage, this urban retreat will welcome you with charm, character and style. The bustling 24th street retail corridor, Dolores Park and tech shuttle stops are all just a stroll away.
- 2-unit Victorian
- Built circa 1900
- Renovated in 2017
- Full floor Residence
- South Facing
- Formal Living
- Original Hardwood Throughout
- Open-plan Family, Dining & Kitchen
- New Gourmet Chef's Kitchen with Marble Counters and S/S Appliances
- Recessed Lighting
- Master Bedroom Suite with Walk-In Closet
- Guest Bedroom with Over-sized Closet
- 2 Spa-like Full Bathrooms with Natural Light
- Dedicated Laundry with In-unit Washer & Dryer
- Landscaped Garden & Breezeway
- Abundance of Storage Space
- HOA Dues $336pm (estimate)
- Parking Lease $400pm (6 months pre-paid by Seller)
- 1,290 square feet (per appraisal report)
- 3714-3716 23rd Street Association
- Tenancy-In-Common established in 2018
- TIC Management Agreement by The Law Offices of Andy Sirkin
- Self-managed Association
- No pending litigation
- No anticipated Special Assessments
- Allows 2 pets per unit
- Allows short-term and long term rentals
- See Disclosures for more detailed information
Popular with families for its suburban, laid-back vibe, central Noe Valley is conveniently located near freeways and public transportation. Boutiques are plentiful in Noe Valley. With confectioneries like Noe Valley Bakery and restaurants such as Griddle Fresh and Firefly, the neighborhood is a paradise for foodies. Thanks to the Noe Valley Farmers Market, locals never have to leave the neighborhood to get their fix of fresh organic vegetables, fruit, and honey. Noe Valley is a short drive from both Interstate 280 and Highway 101, convenient for residents who commute to Silicon Valley. The J-Church light-rail train is the neighborhood’s most favored public-transportation option, though several Muni bus lines also serve Noe Valley. The neighborhood has its share of nightlife, from the dive bar Valley Tavern to the awesome selection of imported beers at The Dubliner. For live music, check out Noe Valley Ministry, a venue for world-class performers in folk, world music, and the alt-rock scene.
Saturday, June 16th from 1-4pm
Sunday, June 17th from 1-4pm
Broker Tour (Buyers Welcome):
Tuesday, June 19th from 12-1:30pm
Twilight Champagne Tour:
Thursday, June 21st from 6-7pm
Saturday, June 23rd from 1-4pm
Sunday, June 24th from 1-4pm
Broker Tour (Buyers Welcome):
Tuesday, June 26th from 12:30-2pm
Please call/email List Agent to schedule appointments
- Email/call List Agent for access instructions.
- Please email List Agent for Link to Disclosures iO.
- Please submit on 7-page SFAR Purchase Contract with TIC Purchase Addendum.
- All offers must include Pre-Approval Letter and/or Proof of Funds.
- All offers must include the signed DP coversheet.
- Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any offer.
Escrow Opened with:
- Paula Siegel
- Fidelity National Title Company
- 2241 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94114
- Direct: 415 . 874 . 4427
- Office: 415 . 874 . 4440
- e-fax: 415 . 704 . 3393
- Email: PSIEGEL@FNF.COM