901 Bush #406 San Francisco
Listed at $499,000
Studio Pied-a-Terre | Spectacular Atelier
Centrally located Downtown pied-a-terre studio condo with easy access to FiDi, Union Square, and Nob Hill. Recently re-developed, this coveted 1909 Beaux-Arts building balances elegant original exterior facades and architectural detailing with modern and contemporary interiors and common areas. Nestled in the sunny view side of the building, this inviting and serene residence offers well-designed modern interiors that include an open floor plan, gray-stained oak hardwood floors, a capacious kitchen, and spa-like bath, plus an in-unit w/d and ample storage. Serving soothing interiors with crisp lines and designer touches, this tranquil home flows seamlessly out to its glorious view of Nob Hill.
- Spa Bathroom
- Chef's Kitchen
- Breakfast Bar
- Open Plan Living Spaces
- In-unit Washer/Dryer
- Recently Renovated
- Recessed Lighting
- Storage Locker
- City Views
- Professionally Managed HOA
- 38-unit Boutique Building
- Elevator Building
- Rooftop Deck
- High-speed Internet
- Downtown Location
- HOA Dues $429pm
- Off-site Leased Parking Available
Close to world-class museums, the Financial District, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building, Downtown San Francisco has it all. Extraordinary shopping centers include the flagship retailers of Union Square and boutiques of Maiden Lane. Restaurants earning Michelin stars -- Boulevard, Fifth Floor, and Michael Mina — are all within walking distance. Local favorites include Blue Bottle Coffee in the Ferry Building, the French bistro Cafe Claude, and the lushly romantic Le Colonial for exotic cocktails. Browse our collection of Downtown San Francisco homes for sale.
Parts of the neighborhood have undergone massive revitalization. Museums attract a vibrant crowd of visitors, and the San Francisco Museum at the Mint, an enormous testament to 19th century San Francisco as a center of wealth in the new world, is now a busy cultural center hosting dance and music performances. For those who crave open space, the Embarcadero, with its bayfront vistas, is not far away.
Weekend Open Houses:
- Sat 5/14: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Private Appointments & Virtual Tours:
- Private Appointments are available to agents and their clients.
- Please contact your agent, or if not represented, please contact the List Agent.
- Please contact Luke Ford at 650-773-8110 or email@example.com for appointment scheduling.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for DiO link
- Please submit any offers to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All offers must be accompanied by proof of funds and a pre-approval letter
- Disclosure Package coversheet to be signed and included with any offers
- Sellers reserve the right to accept or reject any offer
Escrow Pre-opened with: